Monday, June 11, 2007

We're Coming Back, and We're Leaving!

We came back from Colorado earlier this month, and now we're ready to move again. This time for Haiti! Tomorrow morning, me, and Betty will be leavnig for New Jersey, and the girls will be staying at the Dale's house. Sorry to take so long updating the blog, but my updater had a few things she needed to do, and and was under a lot of STRESS we didn't know about (Emphasis on STRESS). So, we're just getting packed up for the LONG trip to New Jersey. Now, from our family to the families that helped us move, and helped us the whole time we just want to say thank you, and we hope that we'll meet again! God Bless You! Here are some Pictures that we took. I hope you like them!This is a picture of me, and Mr. and Mrs. Kersch. One of the families that have been with us through the beginning. This is a picture of Mr. and Mrs. Dale with me in the middle. This is one of the best pictures that Deborah took. (says Deborah)
This is when I went to San Antonio. This is at CBC.
This is at Grace. I really like what they did to the stage.
Probably the last picture of Grace that I'll take in a long time. How did that get here?

I'm sorry we didn' t get pictures of Colorado. We bought the camera afterwards.

No comments: