Saturday, June 30, 2007

Prayer Requests (Choir concert and Gersan's health)

.
Dear Friends,

The Lord is really using us here to reach a new group of people in the Haitian society. Please pray for our choir, we have a big concert tomorrow night and we have invited some key people in our neighborhood that usually would not come to our church. One of them is a former president of the country. I will speak for 5 minutes to make a presentation of the Gospel.

I have been sick with typhoid fever for 4 days now and I'm very weak. Please pray for clarity of mind and for strength. Pray also for a good response to our invitation.

I also would like to than all of you who supported us in our transition from Austin to Haiti. It has been a long way. Betty is here in Port-au-Prince with me and we start working on the house in order to welcome Elizabeth and Deborah next month.

Gersan Valcin

No comments: