Monday, July 2, 2007

Health and Choir update

.
Dear friends,

Thank you to all for praying for me over the weekend. I'm feeling stronger as I'm taking my medications.

Yesterday was great! At church in the morning, we received a delegation from Dominican Republic. They came with the purpose of establishing a dialogue between churches on both sides of the border.

Last night, the choir did wonderfully. 600 people attended the musical among them were several guests unbelievers from our neighborhood targeted specifically for this event as well as friends and family.

I presented the Gospel and we had a good response. We still need to go trough our response papers to know how many has received Christ. We will have a DVD of the program and it will be posted on our web page when it is available.

God had intervened mightily in my health situation and I thank you for your prayers.

Gersan Valcin

No comments: