Sunday, October 28, 2007

We are back on the blog

I haven't written for a few days because that technology was new to me and I depended on some help that was not always availlable. I want to apoloize to all of you who depended on the blog for updates and prayer requests. Now I have learned how to do it, I hope that I can keep you informed on a more regular basis.



In the following days, I will have a lot of updates. First I will start by updating you on my trip to Montreal where I attended the debate over Voodoo. We praise God for the victory over Voodoo. I will give you some pictures and details information on the event.



I will also update you on my current ministry and the trip to Russia last month. As for now, I would like to let you know that we are doing fine and request for your prayers. There will be a storm over Haiti in the next three days. Port-au-Prince may not be affected as the rest of the country, but we pray for God's protection over the families that are exposed to the storm.



Thank you,

No comments: